Neck Pain Relief | Maxwell Seat
Sitting at your desk for hours, driving in traffic and wrong sitting posture are the common reasons for neck pain.
Try this exercise for Neck Pain Relief:Sit on the ground with legs crossed. You may also sit cross legged on a chair. Just keep your spine straight and relaxed.
- Rotate your head to the right, such that the chin comes over the right shoulder.
- Breathe for 5 times while keeping neck to your right. Feel the stretch on your neck.
- Repeat on your left side too holding up to 5 breaths.
- Once right and left side are done; now drop your neck back and hold for another 5 breaths. You’ll feel a good stretch on your throat this time.
- Now bring your chin down to your chest so that there is a stretch on your neck region.
- Moving your neck to all the four sides completes one cycle. Repeat this cycle for another 5-7 times.
The Maxwell Seat posture corrector tilts your spine and pelvis upward relieving pressure and strain away from your lower back and hips while alleviating the pressure on the base of your spine.The Maxwell Seat is engineered to promote a stress reducing neutral body position that's a great posture corrector for women and men.
SmartSole Exercise Insoles convert your everyday shoes and sneakers into toning shoes and relieve pressure on your joints & back. The built up arch support make these great insoles for flat feet and insoles for shin splints. and the gel insert in the heel strike absorbs shock and provides plantar fasciitis relief.
FitBalls Hand Exerciser alleviates repetitive strain injury from texting and typing. The three color-coded fitness and therapy balls of increasing resistance will strengthen and restore flexibility to your fingers, hands and forearms. It's a great hand exerciser and hand strengthener.