Seated Calf Stretch | SmartSole Exercise Insoles
This is a simple way to stretch your calves while sitting using a towel or band.
Towel stretches involve using a towel to help assist you while you stretch. While there are many methods that you can use to stretch your calves, the towel calf stretch is a simple way to improve the flexibility of this muscle group.
Here's how you do it:
- Sit comfortably on the floor. If the backs of your legs are really tight and you find yourself slumping, then sit on a pillow so you can keep your spine straight.
- Fold your right leg in, and reach your left leg long.
- Wrap a or band around the ball of your left foot.
- Use the strap to pull your toes toward your head.
- Do not jam your knee into the floor and keep your left heel on the ground.
- Hold for 20-30 seconds, and then repeat on the other side.
SmartSole Exercise Insoles convert your everyday shoes and sneakers into toning shoes and relieve pressure on your joints & back. The built up arch support make these great insoles for flat feet and insoles for shin splints. and the gel insert in the heel strike absorbs shock and provides plantar fasciitis relief.
FitBalls Hand Exerciser alleviates repetitive strain injury from texting and typing. The three color-coded fitness and therapy balls of increasing resistance will strengthen and restore flexibility to your fingers, hands and forearms. It's a great hand exerciser and hand strengthener.
The Maxwell Seat posture corrector tilts your spine and pelvis upward relieving pressure and strain away from your lower back and hips while alleviating the pressure on the base of your spine.The Maxwell Seat is engineered to promote a stress reducing neutral body position that's a great posture corrector for women and men.